Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future updates in Order

Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

Future updates in Order Empty Future updates in Order

Post  Imhero Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:09 pm

I am working on another project so once I finish up I will be doing the following updates. Some things like Vote4cash is of main priority but may not be finished due to exstenating circumstances. So if I can fit the updates in then they will be fit in but these will be short quick updates for the server, thanks for your time and patience with the recent inactivity.

1) Ability to combine spirt shilds, keys, and dfs with proper level requirements provided by Linus on his post.
    2) Starting the price conflicts with a new general store, maybe pulling same prices to allow people to sell to the general store. The prices must not differ or people will buy from GE and sell to General Store for massive profit.
    3) tweaking prices and taking rares out and making them unexcangeable in the GE. This means no more 1.5b for Claws for people will recive Claws and actually be able to sell for the marked price.
    4) reserving titles for donator Only, this will help the income stay well above the cost of running the server and the fees needed to run the server.
    5) bank boxes back to 500k due to inflation it will be worth it again (The problem with not owning so much money is because there literally is no good money maker, allowing to sell to general store will fix this.
    6) Chat logs, Trade logs, drop logs, death logs, & yell logs to help track scammers.
    7) Adding a notice of deletion on RSPSCoding, we wont be using them anymore after 1 month time. This is due to them not fixing the zenithscape loader and owner inactivity. Bascially hosting a RSPS on there makes it easier for the client to be DDOSed aswell.
    Cool decrypting the monster log, posting a monster drop guide on forums.

Check back later for more on future updates for March. Thanks, mortal.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am