Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Attempt at A Logo!!!

TreyArder
    TreyArder

Heroic Points : 29

My Attempt at A Logo!!! Empty My Attempt at A Logo!!!

Post  TreyArder Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:05 pm

i finally have Access to my works server from home!

Here is my Design of a Logo/Title for this Server

My Attempt at A Logo!!! HeroScapeTitleV3_zps7a1bf2e8

This Logo has been fully designed by myself using a CAD/CAM Software which we use to design Componants and other logos like the Images you see on this site www.kingsmillearthing.co.uk.

This means if you have a design you would like me to create i will be able to do so... so give some ideas and /or feed back!

Hope you like!
    TreyArder
    TreyArder

Heroic Points : 29

My Attempt at A Logo!!! Empty Re: My Attempt at A Logo!!!

Post  TreyArder Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 pm

I am really loving the Design Software now!!!

i have Designed a Icon which you can use for your files or Twitter account or even the top of the website before the Title in the Tab.

My Attempt at A Logo!!! HeroScapeIconV1_zpsb0897edf

Check this out!
    I will be designing loads of new Graphical designs like:

Rank Names (owner, co owner, Moderator, Global Moderator, Administrator, head moderator) etc.
    Interfaces and Background Imagery
    Characture Design Analystics for use on Banners...
    Designing Banners.
    Creating Buttons for use on this forums
    Avatars and Titles for players!!!

And many more also designs for use in Videos, like the start up animation at the start of a video...

Just give me a couple of weeks and i will have alot of graphically CAD design, done directly by your GFX Designer...

I hate robbing other peoples work, which is why i like doing things myself! people think using photo editing software to design a logo is good! no it ain't do it professionally or not at all...

it isn't hard to get the text and put it over the image then cropping the text over the image... thats basic's learn to use the full transparency tool, and curved edges, also blending text and imagery together to create new and unique designs and styles. why not try using the curved line tool, to change the font style of your text like i have done in the image above, all my designs are co ordinated to the exact 0.1 of a millimeter.

Hopefully i will get promoted to the Graphic Designer Rank, never had a rank at desgining graphics even though i love designing graphics, so it would make my day if i could earn a rank in designing graphics for an epic server!
    Linus
    Elite Donor
    Elite Donor

Heroic Points : 16

My Attempt at A Logo!!! Empty Lol my bad i did not know it was a Vote thing put i accept take one of the no votes away

Post  Linus Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:37 pm

TreyArder wrote:i finally have Access to my works server from home!

Here is my Design of a Logo/Title for this Server

My Attempt at A Logo!!! HeroScapeTitleV3_zps7a1bf2e8

This Logo has been fully designed by myself using a CAD/CAM Software which we use to design Componants and other logos like the Images you see on this site www.kingsmillearthing.co.uk.

This means if you have a design you would like me to create i will be able to do so... so give some ideas and /or feed back!

Hope you like!

Sponsored content

My Attempt at A Logo!!! Empty Re: My Attempt at A Logo!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 pm