Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions..

Snoopy
    Snoopy

Heroic Points : 116

Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions.. Empty Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions..

Post  Snoopy Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Ok so first of all, sorry i've been busy, but when Heroscape was down i played another server, and quite a bit i even got up to head mod, but that dosent rly matter. but what does matter is all of the suggestions the server had, here are a few of the ones i thought were best. (btw the servers down 4ever)

1. Highscores! need i say more?
    2. Downloadable client.
    3. Buy X amount.
    4. Someway to get rares, not Partyhats ect... but Half-full wine jugs, disk of returning and so forth.
    6. Have disk of returning teleport you to the outside of the jail to taunt jailed players.
    7. Have it so Mod+ have to have a sense of humor. (see 5.)
    8. Make skilling give you pkp, so if i got 99 Woodcutting i would get some amount of pkp

I was thinking about a chatbox on the forums..that would be nice

More to come for sure.

Last edited by Snoopy on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More stuffs)
    Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions.. Empty Re: Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions..

Post  Imhero Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

When we need a mod we will pull names from server promotion forums. There is no reason to have people apply for mod because we don't need many mods. We know everyone wants mods. Anyways, these suggestions all seem do-able and I will take each one into consideration.
    Snoopy
    Snoopy

Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions.. Empty Ok

Post  Snoopy Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Sounds Great!
    Host Emma
    Host Emma
    Vet
    Vet

Heroic Points : 156

Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions.. Empty Re: Suggestions Suggestions Suggestions..

Post  Host Emma Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 pm

There is no pkp, there is just dungeoneering points or pc points.
    Pkp means Player killing points so i wouldn't do that for skills, however you could get skilling points or something like that and have a skill point shop. Which could include skilling items. E.g Inferno adze or a dragon hatchet.

Another suggestion is to add ::funpk. Instead of having to go through all the trouble of duel arena, you can just teleport there and pk safely.

Just remembered to ask you to add a slayer point system, where you can get points every task you finish. And then a slayer point shop that can sell slayer items like slayer helm, lit bug lantern, etc.
    Snoopy
    Snoopy

Post  Snoopy Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Host Emma wrote:There is no pkp, there is just dungeoneering points or pc points.
    Pkp means Player killing points so i wouldn't do that for skills, however you could get skilling points or something like that and have a skill point shop. Which could include skilling items. E.g Inferno adze or a dragon hatchet.

Another suggestion is to add ::funpk. Instead of having to go through all the trouble of duel arena, you can just teleport there and pk safely.

Just remembered to ask you to add a slayer point system, where you can get points every task you finish. And then a slayer point shop that can sell slayer items like slayer helm, lit bug lantern, etc.

Thanks for the correction, and i like your idea about the slayer system.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:36 pm