Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sell all quick button? PLEASE READ PHAT!?

Ranged Pker
    Ranged Pker
    Vet
    Vet

Heroic Points : 40

Sell all quick button? PLEASE READ PHAT!? Empty Sell all quick button? PLEASE READ PHAT!?

Post  Ranged Pker Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey, I was just suggesting a sort of main needed thing. Its a sell all button. If you sell a lot of things you earn, like me, you wouldn't want to sell 500 things by tens. That would take too long. Now, you could do a sell all, that would take seconds. Please consider adding this GUI button. It would be EXTREMLY helpful to the players of Heroscape and hunters etc... Thanks
    Host Emma
    Host Emma
    Vet
    Vet

Heroic Points : 156

Sell all quick button? PLEASE READ PHAT!? Empty Re: Sell all quick button? PLEASE READ PHAT!?

Post  Host Emma Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Maybe add "x" too.
    Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

Sell all quick button? PLEASE READ PHAT!? Empty Re: Sell all quick button? PLEASE READ PHAT!?

Post  Imhero Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 am

I've already added this but its a client sided code and we are using a loader at the moment which means our client is one they generate using a hybrid pvp source and our ip and name.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:53 am