Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEW] donor points !!!

Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

[NEW] donor points !!! Empty [NEW] donor points !!!

Post  Imhero Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome Mortals! With today's update I've added donor points, donor point shops and one new item for one time donations. These points are merely simplifying the process of donations. In the past we had to spawn items and find xp for each level and have you log out ECT. but that's history now!!

Donor point is the representation of donating 1m rsgp to server or .50 cents USD. So instead of having me or Phat find itemID or finding level number/xp you can buy it right from the store, all we have to say is ::givedonorpoints howmany name.

so how could you possibly buy a 99 level from the store? Well I'll tell you how!! I've added a magic scroll which will activate a one-use per one scroll command on receiving a level 99!

[NEW] donor points !!! Untitled-16_zps286cb07d

Along with these updates I also tweaked drop rates for bandos, and KQ. Bandos is now about 1/40 for tass and bcp if you include other uncommon drops. Kalfight queen has been nerfed. Sorry guys but 5m per kill is not good for eco Razz

Plus levelpoint shop will include more specific prices and more items so injoy~

I'm sure there's more so check back later for a edit for thread!