Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Banner & WebClient GFX

Poll

Do you think the banner and webclient Gfx needs work?

[ 1 ]
    Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_lcap50%Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_lcap0%Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_lcap50%Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_lcap0%Banner & WebClient GFX I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

Banner & WebClient GFX Empty Banner & WebClient GFX

Post  Imhero Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:15 am

Hey mortals, we're trying to compete with the big forums and rsps's with how things look (and how things work). Not necessarily having the same amount of people but continuing to strive for the same or better images, and then our goal will be getting more people.

Things in this thread can also include suggestions for forum topics, the way we organize and describe each one.

I really do listen to all suggestions on server, as some of you know, the suggestions I receive are sometimes the one I go with (as in majority of updates are based on your input).

We need this server to be in top shape before we make a big launch for server advertisements!
    Snoopy
    Snoopy

Heroic Points : 116

Banner & WebClient GFX Empty Re: Banner & WebClient GFX

Post  Snoopy Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:44 am

A few little things about the forums, Under the HEROSCAPE banner at the very top, it says "A place for heros" i think the H in heros should be caps, because WE are the Heros, its us, its our job, its the server, so it should be like the H in Heroscape, like its That kind of Hero.

(the other thing is, we need highscores)
    Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

Post  Imhero Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:32 am

Highscores has been suggested over and over, but I haven't been able to work it yet, I have to use a database and I don't have much time to learn such things, but I will soon!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:41 pm