Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dungeoneering Guide

Host Emma
    Host Emma
    Vet
    Vet

Heroic Points : 156

Dungeoneering Guide Empty Dungeoneering Guide

Post  Host Emma Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Dungeoneering Guide 30a58k7

Required Skills:
    I would advise having 94 magic+ or you will probably not be able to do the whole of the dungeon.

To get to Dungeoneering you need a ring of kinship which will be with you when you made you account, click open interface and then you will be teleported to the dungeoneering starting area. Then bank all your items and you can have a look at the shop. Take in account that there are 4 floors and doing the whole dungeon is 100 points, therefore you will need to do this 10 times to get a chaotic weapon, and so on.

Note: You can use ::pack for runes and arrows and can sell them at the shops to get coins for armour.

Warning: If you go up the ladder it teleports you out of the dungeon!

Floor 1: White Knights, Very easy all you have to do is get all 4 different coloured keys and then go in the pond, you will not need any armour for this but it is advised at a low level. When you've went through the pond you will face the boss of floor 1. it's just a spider so it's super easy. When you kill it pick up the bone key and click the chest.
    You will then be transported to floor 2 and receive 10 dung points.

Floor 2: Hero's, Now these are hard for low levels so what you should do is pickpocket one of them and buy staff or bow, then get to a safe spot (behind a chair) and start firing away. Same again you need all 4 keys. If you get tuna i would advise picking it up because the boss of floor 2 is hard. When you get all 4 keys go down the vines.
    If you don't teleport to the boss go round the otherside of the vines and it will work.
    Now the hard boss.. YOU MUST use ice barrage or ice blitz other wise you will die! It's almost impossible to melee or range the padalin. He can hit up to 40's so don't let him touch you. If you survived, pick up the bone key and click the coffin. You will then be transported to floor 3 and receive 20 dung points.

Floor 3: Elf Warriors.. these are hard if you use melee or range, same as floor 2 boss ice barrage them until you get the 4 keys and click the tree. Floor 3 boss is pretty easy, you can use anything you want but i usually barrage just in case.
    Pick up the bone key and click the cauldron. You will then be transported to Floor 4 (final floor) and receive 30 dung points.

Floor 4: Easiest Floor! I've never died here, you can use whatever you want but advised using melee for the boss. The poisonous spiders do not poison you so don't worry and they're like the white warriors. After you have all keys click the pillar. Remember to bring melee or barrages, i would empty out your invent before because you get lots of manta rays and 1 overload, if you don't receive the overload it's because you didn't have enough space. Now the last boss is easy. Hes level 512 but he hardly hits me. If your low level just eat the food and you will be able to do it no problem, after you killed pick up the key and click the vines in the middle of the wall and you will be awarded with 40 dung points.
    Now you will be transported to the start.

Congratulations you have completed the dungeon, in total you got 100 dungeoneering points! Spend them wisely.

~Emma.

If you have any problems with this please send me message in-game or in forums!
    Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

Dungeoneering Guide Empty Re: Dungeoneering Guide

Post  Imhero Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:22 am

Thanks emma Smile.. hmmm.. seems i need to re evaluate dungenering. o0
    Dragshots

Heroic Points : 7

Post  Dragshots Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 am

Great guide Emma !! Very detailed, long, perfect! There's just one thing... You should add some pictures, other then that, good guide! 10/10
    Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

Post  Imhero Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:24 pm

This is actually from last big update from server so its very different

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 pm