Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Level up guide. 3-100 -Ranged Pker-

Ranged Pker
    Ranged Pker
    Vet
    Vet

Heroic Points : 40

Level up guide. 3-100 -Ranged Pker- Empty Level up guide. 3-100 -Ranged Pker-

Post  Ranged Pker Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Hey all, Its Ranged Pker. I'm just going to be talking about the easiest way to level up.

Combat (Strength,Attack,Defence)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADDED: You can also use ::train to train.

To see more commands type ::commands --Host Emma posted below and I put it here Very Happy
    1.) Equipt the Iron Scimmitar and go to spell books and click monsters. Then click Rockcrabs. (LVL 13) --But don't worry. They won't kill you.--
    2.) Kill rockcrabs until around level 60. Just get Attack Strength and Defence up to around 60. This is what I did.
    3.) Then go to hill giants teleport using the SAME monster tele. The V on the spell book.
    4.) Once you've done this, kill the hill giants and pick up both, the coins and the bones. The bones you will bury for Prayer Level up. The coins are for you. Level up to about 100 here.
    5.) Now as you are level 100. You can now choose what you want to fight without a BIG problem. Make sure you use PROPER items to kill certain things. Example: Iron dragons use a Anti-fire Dragon shield in the store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, have fun and remember! Mods and Admins are not held responsible for your death loss! Just keep at it!

(HTML from Me: Easy to do)
    [rand][/rand]

Last edited by Ranged Pker on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks Host Emma.)
    Host Emma
    Host Emma
    Vet
    Vet

Heroic Points : 156

Level up guide. 3-100 -Ranged Pker- Empty Re: Level up guide. 3-100 -Ranged Pker-

Post  Host Emma Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 am

You can also use ::train to train.

To see more commands type ::commands.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:55 am