Project Hero

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEW] Level Point System with rewards!!!

Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

[NEW] Level Point System with rewards!!! Empty [NEW] Level Point System with rewards!!!

Post  Imhero Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:11 am

I would like to inform you all that I have completed the level point system as suggested by Host Emma. Smile

Here is how it works; every 99 you receive will give you one point. These points can be spent with Zaff, located in the shops room (where the bank man use to be).

The current items you can buy with your points are below;

Full status,
    Bunny Ears,
    Dragon Pickaxe,
    Dragon hatchet

All are 10 points each for now. Which means they require 10 99's to receive. To see how many points you have do the command ::levelpoints in game.

This is important so listen: If you have 99's and no points to show for them because you got them before 12/22/2012 then you need to message phat to check your 99's and give them to you. You can also message me on the weekends or send a pm on forums and I will assist you when I can.

PLEASE SUGGEST
    Now I know the prices are a little high and I will lower them but I want to get the items just right before people buy to many of them. I also want good items so skillers can have a insensitive to train and be rewarded, something that has been neglected on almost all servers nowadays (hell even runescape). So I NEED suggestions, if you could make a list of items you would like to see in shops and a good price (for the community and not just you) to pay for them. And If you choose to buy something let me know so I can compensate you if I lower prices.

Also, I may just count up however much ore it takes or logs or even hunter things ECT to get 99 and allow you to turn them in for a point. So that way maxxed players can continue to train and can do what they like to do! Its all out there so suggest, suggest, suggest; I'm updating completely on feedback from server.

In other news I have made several logs in order to catch scammers on the server. I have made command logs, trade logs, PM Logs, public chat logs, Drop logs, and Duel arena logs so the next time someone tries pulling something over on Phat or me we got your heroscape life on file :d

Also, I found two dupes and patched them before they could be exploited. If you have a dupe please message my forum PM or just get banned later, idc. Smile anyways thank you!

Below is updated users level points

Host Emma with 14 level points
    Rayzor with 6 level points
    Skittles999 with 5 level points

Comment below to receive points for the 99's you already have (there is 500+ character files I am not going to update every single inactive player)
    Imhero
    Imhero
    Administrator
    Administrator

Heroic Points : 357

[NEW] Level Point System with rewards!!! Empty Re: [NEW] Level Point System with rewards!!!

Post  Imhero Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 am

Update: to reset a skill that's 99 it cost one level point, you will get the level point back once you receive 99 in that skill again. skills under 99 are free

Also, kalfite queen has a new teleport use command ::kq

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:23 am